Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last for 2012


Left 2 days to go 
Goodbye 2012
And welcome 2013

2012 too many bad memories 
I hope I will release all of it from my life
Bad thing will be left in 2012
All the good thing will come to me in 2013
I will forget all hurts
I hope I will let it go and continue keep my life happy
I really learn a lot in 2012
I will treat is as one part on my life
It will go away and it will not appear in my 2013

I know I had done something wrong
And I'm making wrong decision from the start 
But
In future I won't do it again

However
There were some happy event happens too in this year
Get an iPhone from my dady
Shopping around 
Playing hard
Enjoy with family
Luckily I have them
They are my supporter forever
Especially my parent
I know may future I need go far away for my career
But I will try my best to let them feel I'm always beside them
I will let them know even-thought their daughter not perfect but she can try her best to gain what she want

2012 is time to say goodbye
It's time to say goodbye to bad memories
And 
Change a happy mood welcome new year 2013
πŸ’°πŸ’³πŸŽΆπŸΊπŸ•πŸ·πŸ›πŸ±πŸ£πŸšπŸœπŸ™πŸ§πŸŽ‚πŸͺπŸ¦πŸ’ŸπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ‘œπŸŽ€πŸ‘—πŸ‘šπŸ‘ 
❤ Happy new year advance ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment